PROBLEMS WITH META TRADER 4

I have continuously received error message ' Old Version ' whenever I log on to my MT4 Demo . Also there is no connection to the server. I tried to download another MT4 Demo but could not access Meta Trader Custom indicators from 2005 -2009, some of which I require for my trading. Could any one give me tips on what to do. Thanks-Femo

Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7. Install a new version from your broker in a new directory.

Indicators have nothing to do with your problem. Just copy them from the old directory to the new.

WHRoeder:

Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7. Install a new version from your broker in a new directory.

Indicators have nothing to do with your problem. Just copy them from the old directory to the new.

Thanks, WHR. I dont know how to find the old let alone the new directory. Please assist me with a step-by-step direction. I have got a new MT4 running but I can not find the old indicators (2005-2009) in the Meta Editor. I need to download some of these onto my new chart. Please assist me on this. Once again thanks for your help.

How is he suppose to know where your folders are? Just create a new folder on the C: Drive and install the program there.
Reason: