mt4 .net api

Hi,

I am using the old mt4 api (c++) and we would like to start using the new .net mt4 api.

After a short review of the MetaTraderApi Dll, I could not find a way to create new Account in mt4 trading platform.

Is it possible ? if yes, can you please send me an example or the name of the class and method that doing that.

Thanks, Rony

ronyvain:

Hi,

I am using the old mt4 api (c++) and we would like to start using the new .net mt4 api.

After a short review of the MetaTraderApi Dll, I could not find a way to create new Account in mt4 trading platform.

Is it possible ? if yes, can you please send me an example or the name of the class and method that doing that.

Thanks, Rony

Hi Rony,

there is a set of account methods giving you access to existing account information like:

AccountBalance It returns a value of the balance of the active account (the total amount of money on the account).
AccountCredit It returns a credit value of the active account.
AccountCompany It returns the name of a brokerage company the current account is registered at.
AccountCurrency It returns the currency name of the current account.
AccountEquity It returns the equity value of the current account. The equity calculation depends on server settings.
AccountFreeMargin It returns the value of free margin permitted for opened orders of a current account.
AccountFreeMarginCheck It returns the value of free margin that will remain after the specified position has been opened on the current account.
AccountFreeMarginMode The calculation of free margin amount mode for opened orders of the current account.
AccountLeverage It returns the leverage value of the current account.
AccountMargin It returns the amount of margin used to maintain the open positions on the current account.
AccountName It returns the user name of the current account.
AccountNumber It returns the number of the current account.
AccountProfit It returns the profit value of the current account calculated in the base currency.
AccountServer It returns the name of the active server.
AccountStopoutLevel It returns the value of the level that is used to identify the StopOut status.
AccountStopoutMode It returns the mode of StopOut level calculation.

However, I have not seen any account creation methods. Would doubt, that MT4 brokers would be too happy to support such a functionality. How to handle the following id verification process?

Cheers,

Kai

http://www.algoinvest.net/

Hello Rony,

In regards to the Account Creation thru the API, Were you able to find any solution on this ?.

Also, Could you let me know where to download the MT4 API ?.

Regards,

Aman

Reason: