Add setting in an EA that makes a lot of money - page 2

Ickyrus:

This statement is not well defined. The EA is designed to work on many Curency Pairs at the same time. So are all EA's on all the charts to close up and stop trading when a certain Loss is reached or

does this happen for just one currency pair?

Is the certain amount to be on closed trades only or is it to include both open trades and closed trades?

When it comes to restarting the EA how is the EA going to recognise that the previous 'certain amount' is no longer active and can start again? Here I suggest that in any one day only a certain amount may be lost.

The green was to test the idea on which currency works best, but I believe that EUR /USD is the best, and could not be placed in just a couple and everything would turn in that currency.
The idea is that when it reached a loss of money, eg $ 300.00 it quits all the orders they had this pair and seems to negotiate on this day of loss.
It's like your suggestion "Here I suggest that in a day only a certain amount can be lost."

Fonscky:

I am learning to create EA.

My idea was to create an EA based martigale, the idea was that when EA began to run it would open two orders, a buy and sell, without analyzing trend, then every a certain number of pips of loss and open a new order with a larger volume, to have a return to cover the losses.
It works well, but to have more security would have to put a level of loss, that was what I asked here, he is also designed to work outside of large movements of money that would be placed, I use EUR / USD M15 or M30.

Thanks for everyone's help!

I'll try and post the results here!

Excuse me for my English!

Hi,

The initial idea is great, but it doesn´t work as you think.

When you do so, what you earn in one way, you will lose on the other way.

It seems very profitable, but the equity is descending.

Regards.

Reason: