Question about the OrderSend()

Hello, i have a question about the OrderSend()?

how can i open an order in different pairs in the same time

For example if EA is executed in the GBPCHF and want that the same EA open order in the EURCHF in the same time?

OrderSend("EURCHF", OP_BUY, 1, MarketInfo("EURCHF",MODE_ASK),.......);

izmnaari:

Hello, i have a question about the OrderSend()?

how can i open an order in different pairs in the same time

For example if EA is executed in the GBPCHF and want that the same EA open order in the EURCHF in the same time?

Not possible, the Terminal has only one thread for executing trades. In theory u can attempt using 2 separate Terminals but even then there would be no guarantee whatsoever that both trades would open at the same time.

Edit: just saw qjol's response... I thought u meant how to open 2 trades at the same time, if not then ignore my answer.

Yes that's what i meant open 2 trades at the same time,can i know how many order can i open with an EA ?

izmnaari:

Yes that's what i meant open 2 trades at the same time,can i know how many order can i open with an EA ?

If u mean open them at the exact same time, then it's impossible using a single Terminal. You can open them one after the other... Some brokers have a limit on how many orders you can open but it's in the range of hundreds, so for all practical purposes it's irrelevant.
Reason: