Is it possible to code this into a script?

Hi there,
thanks for taking the time to read my post.

First I thought of an EA but since I just want it to open a position an place a stop it might work in a Script aswell. I am not that good at coding
so I first ask someone who has some experience before I start the work.

Ok. I don't know if you are familiar with the (I don't know the correct word in english) I translate it as Turnaroundbar. If not I will explain it in short words.
For example the long setup is: I look for a bar that has a lower low then the one before and closes above its open, it is green. This is the Turnaroundbar. If now the next bar makes a higher high then the Turnaroundbar I immediately open a position and place a stop at the low of the Turnaroundbar. Thats the setup. I would Place the Script in the moment the Turnaroudbar has formed and closed.

Now my question is it possible to code this in a Script or will I need an EA? It would be necessary that the Script checks if the last bar is really a Turnaroundbar an then wait till the price makes a higher high for the entry. Simultanious with the entry it should place a stop with a tickoff of two Pips at the low of the Turnaroundbar. But if the next bar does not make a higher high and closes, the Script has to end.

So I hope I made myself and my idea clear so you can understand it.

Thanks for the answer and if you know any Script that might do something like that please tell me about it.

Thanks Michi