Script to draw trades from other's statement files

Attached is a script that draws trades (both active and stop/limit) on a chart from a statement file. Of course MT already lets you draw your own trades, but this script lets you see trades from a detailed statement file provided by someone else. There are two inputs, the name of the statement file (must be placed in experts/files) and an hours shift to compensate for differences between times in the statement file and the MT installation you're running the script on. I couldn't figure out a good way to automatically detect the hours shift, ideas appreciated. The script does attempt to convert symbols, so if your statement file has "eurusdm" but that pair is "EURUSD" on your MT it will convert it for you.

Hope this helps, I took a quick look but didn't see any similar scripts, if similar scripts already exist (seems like they would) I'd appreciate a pointer. The attached pic shows the script in action, please note that this is a live chart with pivots and live limit orders, the only part the script does is draw the lines and arrows from the statement file. In this case the statement file is from a pivot swing trading strategy which is why they line up.

- Mike

Files:
Reason: