Mod needed to this code for ECN /STP gomarkets

Hi Gurus,

Im am learning this stuff. When I run this code which is part of an ea on other brokers its fine but Gomarkets doesn,t accept these entries on one order. i.e the Bid +stoploss+ and takeprofit.

Can someone please modify so it's sent in two sends... ? i.e bid then stoploss and take profit.

I'll learn a lot. many thanks

Rodney



//---- sell

if(ma1<ma2 && ma0<ma1 && Close[1]<ma0 && st>StochOverbought)
{
res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots(),Bid,3,Bid+StopLoss,Bid-TakeProfit,"",MAGICMA,0,Red);
return;
}
//---- buy
if(ma1>ma2 && ma0>ma1 && Close[1]>ma0 && st<StochOversold)
{
res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots(),Ask,3,Ask-StopLoss,Ask+TakeProfit,"",MAGICMA,0,Blue);
return;

}

//

comerro1:

Hi Gurus,

Im am learning this stuff. When I run this code which is part of an ea on other brokers its fine but Gomarkets doesn,t accept these entries on one order. i.e the Bid +stoploss+ and takeprofit.

Can someone please modify so it's sent in two sends... ? i.e bid then stoploss and take profit.

I'll learn a lot. many thanks

Rodney



//---- sell

if(ma1<ma2 && ma0<ma1 && Close[1]<ma0 && st>StochOverbought)
{
res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots(),Bid,3,Bid+StopLoss,Bid-TakeProfit,"",MAGICMA,0,Red);
return;
}
//---- buy
if(ma1>ma2 && ma0>ma1 && Close[1]>ma0 && st<StochOversold)
{
res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots(),Ask,3,Ask-StopLoss,Ask+TakeProfit,"",MAGICMA,0,Blue);
return;

}

//




Hi qjol,


Arrh thats way beyond me ...... Im sure it just ORDERMODIFY but don't see how it knows which one to modify?


Can you add the code to above

thx


Rodney

OrderSelect(ticket.....)

qjol:

OrderSelect(ticket.....)



{

// original code was ----- res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots(),Bid,3,Bid+StopLoss,Bid-TakeProfit,"",MAGICMA,0,Red);

// below trying to split out SL and TP into and ordermodify

res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots(),Bid,3,,,"",MAGICMA,0,Red);

bool OrderModify(ticket,,Bid+StopLoss,Bid-TakeProfit,"",,);


return;

}

cheers...Rodney

bool OrderModify(res.....

qjol:

bool OrderModify(res.....


Arh... starting to understand,

How do I not update existing values like price ?,, is not right and can't see in the book.


thx

comerro1:

Arh... starting to understand,

How do I not update existing values like price ?,, is not right and can't see in the book.


thx


BTW bool someting = OrderModify(res.....
qjol:

BTW bool someting = OrderModify(res.....


// original ----- res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots(),Bid,3,Bid+StopLoss,Bid-TakeProfit,"",MAGICMA,0,Red);
res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots(),Bid,3,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,Red);

bool OrderModify(res,Bid,Bid+StopLoss,Bid-TakeProfit,"",Red);

whats wrong with this ... OrderModify ...error .....variable expected... ?

comerro1:


// original ----- res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots(),Bid,3,Bid+StopLoss,Bid-TakeProfit,"",MAGICMA,0,Red);
res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots(),Bid,3,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,Red);

bool OrderModify(res,Bid,Bid+StopLoss,Bid-TakeProfit,"",Red);

whats wrong with this ... OrderModify ...error .....variable expected... ?


OrderSelect(res, SELECT_BY_TICKET);
bool retrn = OrderModify(res, OrderOpenPrice(), Bid+StopLoss, Bid-TakeProfit, 0, Red);
or

OrderSelect(res, SELECT_BY_TICKET);

bool retrn = OrderModify(res, OrderOpenPrice(), Bid+StopLoss*Point, Bid-TakeProfit*Point, 0, Red);