Simulation of multi currency statement

Hello,

I need some programming help and i am willing to pay for the help if somebody can find a solution to my question.

I have been running one EA for 4 months with 7 currency pairs in 1 account and the account was doing very good but then in august some technical problems caused me to restart and close all trades, and since then the performance is not the same because i stopped the whole process.

I am looking for a solution how to simulate in backtesting 7 pairs and the result to look the same as live trading account..

So that i can every day generate Detailed statement with 7 different pairs inside and in the same time to look as if it was just saved from Live trading account history.

Can this be done?

Best Regards,

Peter

as far as i know every thing is possible in this century

i am not shure what data you need and how your EA trade. Multicurrency trading itself is not possible in tester.

the simplest solution would be backtesting each pair separatly and merge the results in excel.

But that strongly depend what data you use in your EA.

//z

qjol:

as far as i know every thing is possible in this century

Hi,

So can you do it and what will it cost me to get such a solution, maybe it should be a script or something..

best Regards,

Peter

Reason: