GBPUSD Buy/Selll - page 2

sir i have 1 new strategy this strategy give result 90% accurate i am now trading with this strategy see picture..
Files:
untitled.JPG  184 kb

Rifaqat:
sir i have 1 new strategy this strategy give result 90% accurate i am now trading with this strategy see picture..
This is very good so upload all your indicators and explain to the traders how can they use this strategy. Because this is free forum and people should get everything for free. I hope - this is free indicators (you are not advertising anything, right)?

ND is so nice :)

Rifaqat:
What is the Risk:Reward ratio ?

RaptorUK:
What is the Risk:Reward ratio ?
risk reward ratio is 25%

Rifaqat:
risk reward ratio is 25%
I think you need to look at your figures again,  the image you posted doesn't agree.  How many years have you back tested ?

What is EA..

EA is robot or indicator...?

RaptorUK:
I think you need to look at your figures again,  the image you posted doesn't agree.  How many years have you back tested ?
i am buying this strategy 2 days ago...

Rifaqat:
i am buying this strategy 2 days ago...
And ?  you must have Backtested it before buying . . .  

Rifaqat:

What is EA..

EA is robot or indicator...?

Rifaqat, from you posts, you seem a newbie and as you said it yourself too.

I presume you know about trading platforms (MT4 and MT5).

EA stands for "expert adviser", which is an automated system.

Indicators are not EAs but they are there to help you trigger your trades, such as MACD, SMA, EMA, etc.

You can ask anything here, this is a free forum. By the way, which platform you using ?

Before you lost $1500, did you demo-trade ?

Reason: