New article at mql5.com - 20 Trade Signals in MQL5

New article 20 Trade Signals in MQL5 is published at mql5.com:

This article will teach you how to receive trade signals that are necessary for a trade system to work. The examples of forming 20 trade signals are given here as separate custom functions that can be used while developing Expert Advisors. For your convenience, all the functions used in the article are combined in a single mqh include file that can be easily connected to a future Expert Advisor.

Author: Сергей

Rosh:

New article 20 Trade Signals in MQL5 is published at mql5.com:

Author: Сергей

i think i need your help. i understand in programming. but my problem is to put all together. as i saw in your article mql5 trade signal. can i use this in mql4 with iCustom() if yes i like you to code EA accourding to my setting. i believe that you are good in programming as i saw. so please tell me your price for coding 1 EA and how long time it take.

MY Email: sinvani4@hotmail.com

For convenience of using the created functions, let's combine them in a separate group as an external include file and name it SignalTrade; it will be stored in the ...\MQL5\Include directory. It will allow connecting this module easily to any programs.

Despite all the signals look different, they have many things in common. There are three variants that can be received from a function that generates the signals:

• signal to buy
  • signal to sell
  • no signal

So let's create an enumeration that corresponds to these signals.

• 1 - signal to buy
  • -1 - signal to sell
  • 0 - no signal
Reason: