Code Reqd for Pairs Trading

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the world of MQL4 but I am interested in writting a code to test and trade a pairs strategy.

Basically the theory is that 2 currency pairs that move together, will move back into parity once if they move apart. For example:

1) Assuming the Australian and New Zealand currencies should move in the same direction when compared to the USD.

2) At 10.00am Aussie time (when the Aussie market opens), this equals 1200 noon in New Zealand. At this time if we reset the NZDUSD currency to the same price as the AUDUSD currency. (ie if AUDUSD is 0.8500 and the NZDUSD is 0.7000 then we take the NZDUSD price of 0.7000 and then multiple by 0.8500/0.7000.)

3) We then continue to restate the NZDUSD price by this same multiple (0.8500/0.7000).

4) We then compare the NZDUSD restated price to the AUDUSD price. We monitor the SPREAD between these 2 prices.

5) Once the spread is greater than 0.0010 then we trade the spread to return to 0.0000. (ie we make 0.0010 profit). Stop loss is set when spread is at 0.0020 (ie stop loss of 0.0010 loss)

6) The overall strategy can be written as follows.

Parameters:

At Time = 10.00am, set these parameters:

Let Abase = AUDUSD Closing Price as at 10.00am

Let NBase = NZDUSD Closing Price as at 10.00am

Let NRatio = NBase / ABase

Let ALotSize = 0.10

Let NLotSize = 0.10 / NRatio (rounded to nearest 0.01)

Let AHedge = Current AUDUSD Closing Price

Let NHedge = (Current NZDUSD Closing Price) / NRatio

Entry:

Where AHedge – NHedge >0.0010

And There are no Open Positions,

And There have been No Trades already Taken

And Time <11.00am

Then Sell AUDUSD (using ALotSize) and Buy NZDUSD (using NLotSize)

Exit: Whichever Comes First

a) Where AHedge – NHedge <0.0000

Then Close Position : Buy AUDUSD (using ALotSize) and Sell NZDUSD (using NLotSize)

OR

b) Where AHedge – Nhedge >0.0020

Then Close Position : Buy AUDUSD (using ALotSize) and Sell NZDUSD (using NLotSize)

7) REQUEST - Does anyone have a code that can be adapted to meet this trading strategy ? If not, is anyone out there willing to write me a code and I will pay them ?

Many thanks,

Reason: