AC Indikator Tradeingsystem for you

Hello,

i have here a Accelerator Oscillator Tradeingstystem (Indikator + EA Programm) for you as present. A discription how the EA work you can find on my webpage http://www.ts-24.net/mql4_Accelerator_Oscillator_Expert_Advisor_EA_MetaTrader.php

I wih you much luck with the programms, if you have questions you can write me.

Regards

TS-24.Net

AC Indikator

AC EA programm
Files:

Given that this is a developers forum, care to share the MQ4's.

V

Sorry, but the EA is build with many different include files, its not just one mql4 file.

That's ok, just post up a zip file that has the include files in it as well. We're a semi-intelligent bunch, we'll figure out how to get the files to the right places on our hard-drives before attempting to compile. Thx in advance!

Many thanks for the free Gift EA. The Default settings Fails in my back-test. I'm unable to read the instructions on your website because it's not my language. Can you tell me the following:

-What language is the website in?

-Whats the best-setting for this ea?

-What's the source code for the ea?

Without the following information, your free Gift turns into a free Tease for me :P

-ps- I'll do what i can in the mean time to figure the above out. 

ubzen:

Many thanks for the free Gift EA. The Default settings Fails in my back-test. I'm unable to read the instructions on your website because it's not my language. Can you tell me the following:

-What language is the website in?

-Whats the best-setting for this ea?

-What's the source code for the ea?

Without the following information, your free Gift turns into a free Tease for me :P

-ps- I'll do what i can in the mean time to figure the above out.

Hello,

-The language from my website is german.

-This EA has not a special setting from me, i give it out as a tradeing tool, not as a complete tadeing system.

-The source code i have write with many different include files and i dont want to give them all out, but if somebody needs the source code he can decompile the file or write me a mesage we can talk about it for what you need the source code.

Reason: