indicators on visual backtest chart (order history?)

Hi,

I have made an indicator that will monitor the order history and open orders list, extract some information from there, track changes and do some funny things with it (sending trade signals into an IRC channel for example).

Now i have noticed the following: It seems I am unable to attach this indicator to a visual backtest chart and be able to use the Order*() functions to read data from the backtest-orders. It will read the current live orders, although it is running on a backtest chart. I also tried to load it via iCustom() from an EA instead of attaching it to the chart but also no access to backtester orders.

I'm sure somebody must have noticed this already, there are indicators around showing profit & drawdown, etc. How do you test them?

I don't want to make it an EA and for debugging purposes also add dummy trading code to produce dummy trades, the indicator is already 650 lines mql containing a complete IRC client and i don't want to move these hundreds of code lines around and add/remove hooks and function calls before and after every debugging session, just to be able to temporarily run it in backtester.

Reason: