ho can i use my custom indicator in EA?

hi,

i'm new to mql5, i've created a custom indicator ( single  buffer), and my question is:

how can i use the indicator data, plotted bars in any EA?

phil

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

phil09:

hi,

i'm new to mql5, i've created a custom indicator ( single  buffer), and my question is:

how can i use the indicator data, plotted bars in any EA?

phil

Hi,

You have to use iCustom function within your EA. Read this article can help.

Thanks, no working, BUT in strategy tester is very very slow, and in visual mode the program crash.

phil

phil09:

Thanks, no working, BUT in strategy tester is very very slow, and in visual mode the program crash.

phil

You have to show some code if you need help.

oh, I mean NOW working... sorry

i try resolve the problem, but any suggestion why the strategy tester in visual mode crash, would be good.

phil

phil09:

oh, I mean NOW working... sorry

i try resolve the problem, but any suggestion why the strategy tester in visual mode crash, would be good.

phil

As I said, if you provide some code, we can test it and try to help you, otherwise no way.
Reason: