Please help me to change this code into MT4

I found this code from metastock. Could anyone pls help me to change it into MT4?

CBLhi: FormulaHighDays := Input("Enter # days to cover last HIGH for CBL calc'n:", 3, 55, 13); If(HIGH < HHV(HIGH, HighDays), {then ...} PREV, {previous CBLhi, else...} If(Ref(L,-2) < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-2) < L AND Ref(L,-1) < L, {then ...} Ref(L,-2), {2nd day back low, else...} If((Ref(L,-3)< Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-3) < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-3) < L) AND (Ref(L,-2)< L OR Ref(L,-1) < L), {then ... } Ref(L,-3), {3rd day back low, else...} If((Ref(L,-4)< Ref(L,-3) AND Ref(L,-4) < Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-4) < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-4) < L) AND (Ref(L,-3)< L OR Ref(L,-2) < L OR Ref(L,-1) < L), {then... } Ref(L,-4), {4th day back low, else...} If((Ref(L,-5)< Ref(L,-4) AND Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-3) AND Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-5) < L) AND (Ref(L,-4)< L OR Ref(L,-3) < L OR Ref(L,-2) < L OR Ref(L,-1) < L), {then ...} Ref(L,-5), {5th day back low, else...} PREV )))))

and for the CBL from a LOW:
CBLlo: FormulaLowDays := Input("Enter # days to cover last LOW for CBL calc'n:", 3, 55, 13); If(LOW > LLV(LOW, LowDays), {then ...} PREV, {previous CBLlo, else...} If(Ref(H,-2) > Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(H,-2) > H AND Ref(H,-1) > H, {then ...} Ref(H,-2), {2nd day back high,else...} If((Ref(H,-3)> Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-3) > Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(H,-3) > H) AND (Ref(H,-2)> H OR Ref(H,-1) > H), {then ... } Ref(H,-3), {3rd day back high,else...} If((Ref(H,-4)> Ref(H,-3) AND Ref(H,-4) > Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-4) > Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(H,-4) > H) AND (Ref(H,-3)> H OR Ref(H,-2) > H OR Ref(H,-1) > H), {then... } Ref(H,-4), {4th day back high,else...} If((Ref(H,-5)> Ref(H,-4) AND Ref(H,-5) > Ref(H,-3) AND Ref(H,-5) > Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-5) > Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(H,-5) > H) AND (Ref(H,-4)> H OR Ref(H,-3) > H OR Ref(H,-2) > H OR Ref(H,-1) > H), {then ...} Ref(H,-5), {5th day back high,else...} PREV )))))

cmscarl wrote >>
or change this one would be ok! thanks first!
INPUT: nH(5,3,100), nL(5,3,100);
fH:=H;
fL:=L;
CBH:=HHV(H,3);
tH:=HHV(H,nH);
for i=nH+1 to datacount do begin
if fH < tH then CBH:=tH
else if fL < fL and fL < fL
and fL < fL then CBH:=fL
else if nH > 3 and fL < fL and fL < fL
and fL < fL and (fL < fL or fL < fL) then CBH:=fL
else if nH > 4 and fL < fL and fL < fL