Newbie learning to trade - Help Please.

Hi friends,

At the outset, I want to thank one and all for being an continuous source of information and inspiration.

I hope to be of use to the community some time. Until such time, I am a Net recipient of information.

Some specific questions about MT4 and trading in general.

1. Is it possible for me to see the exact time when I placed a trade request ? In my Open Trades as well as Transaction History, rather than 15:45, can I find out if it was 15 Hours 45 Minutes 10 seconds or 45 seconds ? I have found my broker filling me at the unfavorable end of the bar fairly consistently :-) by delaying the fill.

2. On a general note, is there anything we can do about such things or just accept it as part of the deal ?

3. I know we are not supposed to be talking about the brokers on this forum but, Is it that some of them out there are indeed famous for such strategies :-). No matter how intelligent your EA is, Theirs is always one notch up :-).

4. Is it possible for me to see what price a pending order was targetted at ? Situation: You have a pending sell stop order at 1.5057 and 10 minutes later you notice that the pending sell stop order has indeed become a sell order BUT at a price of 1.5039 ? When can it happen ? Can you do anything about it ? Further, How do you prove to someone / even yourself that you have been wronged ?

All help is deeply appreciated.

regards

sat

Reason: