Is there a way to prove that a server pushes delayed quotes??

Hi all, i had a problem with my broker that is not a scam but friday quotes were delayed . Maybe saving quotes in a file with timecurrent and timelocal indexed on a atomic clock.

What do you think about this

mt4 allows for a number of things like delaying=slowing down quotes etc etc. in the background ( on the broker end ) something to this affect was posted on there web site and in a forum but both were removed later.

thanks,forex9

Do a Print() before the OrderSend. That should tell you what orders are sent, what got processed (or not) and how long it took.

blogzr3 wrote >>
Do a Print() before the OrderSend. That should tell you what orders are sent, what got processed (or not) and how long it took.

Thank you for your advices. I also get with my broker that EA that reccord each ticks into a CSV file. It reccords ask bid and current time. I added also TimeLocal for comparison. If a quote is pushed with a delay by the server in the client terminal the bifference between TimeCurrent and TimeLocal will increase by the time of the delay. i attached the EA at the begining of the topic.

See Y@

Reason: