help to write EA from exls simple strategy

HI to all

I am new to MetaTrader and forum I belong to those SaxoBank clients who have been forced to leave because saxo decided to disassemble the tradecommander (edit platform of trading system and automated execution) among others tradecommander was the only real solution server based existing ie where it was possible to write a strategy launched in automated trading and shut down the PC and back on to see how was done then, not one had to control the pc if is up .....

and now I find myself having to return to my old xls sheets and having to translate into MetaTrader, but I do not know where to get my hands I try to describe this strategy is very simple hope someone can help me !!!!!!

is based on daily bar although it would be interesting to test it on other time frames.

bout here img attached below

A B C D E F G H I L M

HIGH LOW CLOSE MOVE 25% Long Short TP TP SL SL
09.03.2009 1.2753 1.2601 1.2655 0.0152 0.0038 1.2693 1.2731 1.2627 1.2617 1.2579 1.2683

CALCULATION OF THE MOVEMENT-BAR (Inquest CASE OF THE DAY): max - min AB and bring him back into column D
-At this point I calculate a percentage of this movement for 25% (in code, this value would be put settable so as to make the tests even at 35% ... 50% ..) and write it in column E
-identify the levels of long and short as follows:
- LONG (F) = C + close to 25% of the movement is within LONG
target price (G) is the sum of the input level long F + E that is 25% of the movement of the previous day (bar above)
the stop loss (H) is the entry level short (S), EC + 0,001
(Although 0,001 would be the case this parameter is settable at will for testing)
- SHORT (I) close less than 25% of the movement (EC) by SHORT
target price (L) is the sum of the entry-level short I - that is 25% less and the movement of the previous day (bar above)
the stop loss (M) is the entry level long (F), C + E + 0001
(Although 0001 would be the case this parameter is settable at will for testing)

everything here only 2 other rules :

-The system must be possible to set a maximum number of daily operations at will as a tunable parameter
- The system must be possible to set the day to close after a time at will,
this condition can 'be enabled or not (on / off)

I would be really grateful to those who could help me write this code in metatrader.

Regards
Onlywave

P.S.
who wants to can send the code xls is as described above but no problem if you need
File Attachments