Automated trading system writing proposal

Hello!

I have developed own trading system based on few indicators and two time frames. Now I am looking forward in automating my system. Have tried to learn MQL4 programming language and realized that it would take too much time and resources to manage it on my own. Looking for someone to cooperate with in developing code based on my system.

Arseni:

Hello!

I have developed own trading system based on few indicators and two time frames. Now I am looking forward in automating my system. Have tried to learn MQL4 programming language and realized that it would take too much time and resources to manage it on my own. Looking for someone to cooperate with in developing code based on my system.

how does your system work?

I use 30 min time frame to locate the main trend. Then I use 5 min time frame and make orders when 3 indicators(2x ma, RSI, MACD) show signs to enter market.

Arseni:
I use 30 min time frame to locate the main trend. Then I use 5 min time frame and make orders when 3 indicators(2x ma, RSI, MACD) show signs to enter market.

What settings do you use for the indicators? What are the conditions that need to be met to enter the market?

up
Reason: