Removing EA programing

Does any one know how to remove an EA programing. I want to remove EA completely (not disabling). Any one knows?

kar wrote >>
Does any one know how to remove an EA programing. I want to remove EA completely (not disabling). Any one knows?

Open experts file and delete. For Windows Xp will be somehting like: MYcomputer>Program files>Fxdd>experts> EA to be deleted

View - Navigator - Experts

right click the expert and "delete"

phy:

View - Navigator - Experts

right click the expert and "delete"

Thanks phy. I was asking to remove EA from the chart. And I was aking about removing EA using the code (i.e programically). That is if a certain condition meet with in the program, then EA shoud terminate and should NOT start on the next tick. Please tell me if you know some thing like which I can use.

Thanks,

kar:

Thanks phy. I was asking to remove EA from the chart. And I was aking about removing EA using the code (i.e programically). That is if a certain condition meet with in the program, then EA shoud terminate and should NOT start on the next tick. Please tell me if you know some thing like which I can use.

Thanks,

// this code does not remove the ea from the chart, but works exactly the same. As it is used a global, even if you shut down the terminal and connect again, the expert won't work. To activate it again, you can go to terminal's "tools->global variables menu" and put the flag to zero; or you add code in your ea to reset flag "stop_ea".

if(stop_condition)

GlobalVariableSet("stop_ea_"+Symbol(),1);

bool stop_ea = GlobalVariableGet("stop_ea_"+Symbol());

if(!stop_ea)

go_trading();

abstract_mind:

// this code does not remove the ea from the chart, but works exactly the same. As it is used a global, even if you shut down the terminal and connect again, the expert won't work. To activate it again, you can go to terminal's "tools->global variables menu" and put the flag to zero; or you add code in your ea to reset flag "stop_ea".

if(stop_condition)

bool stop_ea = GlobalVariableGet("stop_ea_"+Symbol());

if(!stop_ea)

go_trading();

Thanks for your reply. Currently I am also using global variable to enable or disable trading. The basic issue is that I do not want to allow user of my EA to load it on muliple charts. Thats why I want to have some thing which can forcefully remove it from the chart or some kind of check indicating that this EA is already installed on some other chart.

Again I am using globals to solve this issue but I was hoping to find something which can remove the EA from the chart. Any idea..

Thanks.

Probably you have seen already: making the flag with the name of the currency, allow enabling/disabling distinctly for each of the corresponding currency.

Reason: