Can u explain Client/Server interactions when this issued: OrderClose( partLots )

Needing education on wat happens when partial lots close done.

why i need is IF do above and cannot find newly created order in trade pool - it could mean is client/server issue that EA must wait for clearance ie, Sleep() and then inspect trade pool again,...?

u see?

if orderclose is 'seen' as ONE transaction and open of new order with remaining lots is 'seen' as ONE transaction

then seems like can have OrderClose(partLots)=true (one transaction done) BUT due to client/server issue, new order not in trade pool (one transaction not done)...

so maybe OrderClose() returns true and code now inspects trade pool to pickUp new order ticket#... but of course, it will fail cuz of client/server issue

so should have retry loop OR maybe just make one more try after Sleep() and then just abort... ?

if do partLots close i expect:

1. newly opened order with new ticket# in trade pool and

2. this new order to have the partLot closed order's MAGIC# (my only 'key' to locate new order in trade pool so can get its ticket#)

given above, my need is to understand the command/data flow/transactions btwn Client and Server

eg,

1. maybe Client issues ONE cmd that says: close this order AND open this new order...

a. then Server issues ONE response that says: ok, order closed AND new order opened and here is its details...

or

2. maybe client issues ONE cmd that says: close this order

a. then Server issues ONE response that says: ok, order closed

b. Client then issues ONE cmd that says: open this new order

c. then Server issues ONE response that says: new order opened and here is its details...

or

????

Reason: