Need to call external variable from EA

Hi there.

I need to reference a variable of a custom indicator on Expert Advisor I am creating and I need to know:

- If I create a GLOBAL VARIABLE on the custom indicator code (that will be attached to the chart when trading), can I refer to this variable on the expert advisor code? How can I do it? That is, how to call this variable from the EA?

Thank you very much

Regards

Paulo

afaik, global variables are available for any code runing on Terminal - as long as code "knows" its name.

eg, GlobalVariableCheck(stringNameOfGlobalVariableCodeLookingFor) returns TRUE if variable exists in Terminal.

eg, GlobalVariableGet(stringNameOfGlobalVariableCodeLookingFor) returns DOUBLE value of this thing that your code 'knows' exists...

fbj:

afaik, global variables are available for any code runing on Terminal - as long as code "knows" its name.

eg, GlobalVariableCheck(stringNameOfGlobalVariableCodeLookingFor) returns TRUE if variable exists in Terminal.

eg, GlobalVariableGet(stringNameOfGlobalVariableCodeLookingFor) returns DOUBLE value of this thing that your code 'knows' exists...

Dear fbj,

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards

Paulo

Reason: