MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 218 VIRUS found ?

Hi

I had this new version come down via Live Update this morning, my AntiVirus picked up the following Virus in one of the files:

Win32/Heur in file MetaLang.exe

I guess this is a Heuristic scan and may be wrong, my AV is AVG Free edition version 8.0.138

RaptorUK:

Hi

I had this new version come down via Live Update this morning, my AntiVirus picked up the following Virus in one of the files:

Win32/Heur in file MetaLang.exe

I guess this is a Heuristic scan and may be wrong, my AV is AVG Free edition version 8.0.138

This is a false alarm. Unfortunately the above mentioned antivirus programs interpret crack-defense mechanisms of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal as signs of a virus.

At the present time we are cooperating with AVG Technologies to solve this situation and eliminate the generation of false alerts during checks of MetaTrader Client Terminal by antivirus programs produced by this company.

Hi...

I had the same update (Build 218) from Live Update yesterday. And my Virus Scanner has picked up the "W32/Gobi" virus within the terminal.exe file.

I subscribe to the McAfee SecurityCenter.

Please advice...

Thanks.

jeflai:

Hi...

I had the same update (Build 218) from Live Update yesterday. And my Virus Scanner has picked up the "W32/Gobi" virus within the terminal.exe file.

I subscribe to the McAfee SecurityCenter.

Please advice...

Thanks.

Me too.

Yes, AVG Scanner found it!!!

what happening!?>!??!?

What to do !?!?!?

it will steal my money????@?@??@?@?@?@?@?

klam2404:

Yes, AVG Scanner found it!!!

what happening!?>!??!?

What to do !?!?!?

See MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 218: AVG AntiVirus Free and AVG Internet Security

Reason: