Metatrader and Excel

Hi, I’m searching for a manual or a guide to understan how to link the MetaTrader platform whit Microsoft Excel, through DDE server.

Could you help me?

Thank you!

In MT4 home directory is DDE-Sample.xls

Run it.

Could you confirm that only the informations contained in DDE-Sample.xls are downloadable from the MetaTrader platform?

Alberto_jazz:

Could you confirm that only the informations contained in DDE-Sample.xls are downloadable from the MetaTrader platform?

No, see Help

Here is a way better solution!

www.fxdialogue.com

Can anybody explain how to point excel at a particular DDE server, if two or more versions/different brokers of MT4 are running at the same time? My installation will only read values from the earlier installation of MT4. If I load the newer one, by itself, DDE data is not read. I'm guessing there's a pointer someplace to a path or application name that Excel will use as a preference?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi

I need help on how to write MT 4 formula for MS Excel worksheet in multiple time-frames to be able to see what a currency pair has done in the last 12 hours, 24 hours, last week and month in the for of heat-map visually just like it is presented on this website http://finviz.com/forex_performance.ashx so that you know the strength and weakness of different pairs over a period of time, be able to know which one is trending, consolidating and stall.

Thanks.

Reason: