What's happening with the Strategy Tester?

I really don't understand why... It starts working normally, then the speed decreaseas a lot, a tick coming at 1 or 2 seconds (yes visual tester speed is slided to max). I was left for an hour and when I came back I saw the "Please wait while Windows is increasing the virtual memory" message. Why does it have to be this way?

May be your EA opens a huge amount of orders or draw many much the graphics objects?

Rosh:
May be your EA opens a huge amount of orders or draw many much the graphics objects?

Yes, it's opening a huge amount of orders.

This is answer on your question. Remove all operations (loops as well as while or for) with orders' pool :)
I must to pay attention that in this case your EA should be without any control.

How much physical memory is installed in your machine?

Increase it.

Second option:

Use fixed size for Swap file (instead of "Windows Managed" ), so it doesn't have to grow.

No problem Phy, only my work computer - Sempron 3000+ - crashed at about 512MB, my Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2GB holds. .. at least enough to make myself an idea about the EA.

Did it ever happen to you that the tester not to open a trade, without having any reason?

I don't use the tester.

Reason: