How to multiple trade on multiple EA?

Hi Everyone,

I have installed several EA with same account for purpose of multiple trade simultaneously. But they still trade one by one. Who can tell me why and how to multiple trade on different EA simultaneously?
Thanks.

yy169168:
Hi Everyone,

I have installed several EA with same account for purpose of multiple trade simultaneously. But they still trade one by one. Who can tell me why and how to multiple trade on different EA simultaneously?
Thanks.
if you do not want to modify any code, install many versions of metatrader and run single EAs in each platform. So if you have 5 EAs, then install 5 metatraders, apply each EA to each platform, let it run...........

Otherwise you have to specify magicnumbers, which is not hard at all, unless you are not programming.

c0d3:
yy169168:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks.
if you do not want to modify any code, install many versions of metatrader and run single EAs in each platform. So if you have 5 EAs, then install 5 metatraders, apply each EA to each platform, let it run...........

Otherwise you have to specify magicnumbers, which is not hard at all, unless you are not programming.
Thanks a lot. I'll try next week accordingly.

If I am not a programmer the best way to trade with two EA's at the same account is to install two MT4?

Thanks.

No. You can run several Expert Advisors on same terminal. See Error 146 ("Trade context busy") and How to Deal with It
The article deals with conflict-free trading of several experts on one МТ 4 Client Terminal. It will be useful for those who have basic command of working with the terminal and programming in MQL4.
Reason: