How to run Strategy Tester

I am trying to run my expert on the strategy tester and it does nothing.

I have checked the history file and it has data in it. Why does the MA expert and the MACD expert show visual movment when you press test but mine does not.

I konw the code works, for I have forward tested on my practice account. It needs tweeks still and I need faster movement for this stage. PLEASE anyone help here. I just need some info on how to set up the tester so my EA's can run correct.

Thanks.

jyett77:

I have checked the history file and it has data in it. Why does the MA expert and the MACD expert show visual movment when you press test but mine does not.

I konw the code works, for I have forward tested on my practice account. It needs tweeks still and I need faster movement for this stage. PLEASE anyone help here. I just need some info on how to set up the tester so my EA's can run correct.

Thanks.

Please, give me your code.  

Mike:
jyett77:

Thanks.

Please, give me your code.

Is that normal?  Do we have to have something written inside the code to make this work?
Reason: