Pop-up price window in the void...

I can't locate my pop-up price window. The last time I was able to see it I dragged it just above the task bar at the bottom of the screen. When I press f10 the MT4 screen becomes inactive but the po-up price window is nowhere to be found. Re-starting MT4 doesn't bring it back either...any thoughts?

try to locate it using hot keys:

press alt-space, then M, then try pressing various dir keys, up,down etc until you see it.

In the "config" directory there is a file named "terminal.ini" which you can edit with a text editor, and change the numbers for "PopupLeft" and "PopupTop" to be, say, 20. You must have exited MT4 before doing this, and be very careful to not change anything else. The next time you start MT4 and bring up the price popup, it'll be clearly visible, and you can then reshape it to useful size and place.

irusoh1:

try to locate it using hot keys:

press alt-space, then M, then try pressing various dir keys, up,down etc until you see it.

Thanks guys...The alt-space-m did it..

Ralph Ronnquist:
In the "config" directory there is a file named "terminal.ini" which you can edit with a text editor, and change the numbers for "PopupLeft" and "PopupTop" to be, say, 20. You must have exited MT4 before doing this, and be very careful to not change anything else. The next time you start MT4 and bring up the price popup, it'll be clearly visible, and you can then reshape it to useful size and place.

Thank you.
Reason: