New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 202
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Free Forex VPS for 24 hours
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration Log in
If you do not have an account, please register
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 202 has been released:
The live updates is available through the LiveUpdate system. Client terminal can be downloaded using https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download
- Improved balance chart drawing in the detailed trade history report.
- Fixed Andrews' Pitchfork drawing, in the case of anchoring points close to each
- Added support of connection via HTTP proxy server when downloading quotes from the
History Data Server.
- Fixed calculation of margin requirements to hedged positions for CFD and CFD-Index
symbols when using the initial margin.
- Fixed WindowScreenShot function hang-up for charts with fixed scales.
- Tester: In case of no connection during generation of fxt files, the system tries
to get the latest known parameters instead of substituting default values.
- MQL4: Fixed error of exact search in function iBarShift where there is no a corresponding
- MQL4: Eliminated the too severe type check for the 'switch' operator .
- MQL4: Added check for availability of the expression after the assignment operation.
- MQL4: Error opening file for reading message is not output in the journal of Expert
- Tester: Added harder size limits for the generated sequence. If the initial date
is set at testing, at most 1000 bars before the initial date will get into the
- Added feature that allows to modify the Client Terminal window using hot keys Ctrl-left
arrow and Ctrl-right arrow.
- Updated custom indicator ZigZag.
- MetaEditor: Modified search in the online mql4 code base. The search is case-insensitive
- Updating based on crash-logs.