The Championship: Interview with Michael Bullock (Zonker)

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the Interview with Michael Bullock (Zonker) has been published. Michael is a professional programmer. He started programming on ZX81 when he was just 10. With his great experiences, he immediately started to develop Indicators and Expert Advisors after he had come to trading. Michael developed his Expert Advisor especially for the Championship:

For the competition, my first consideration was how much profit I was going to aim for. I did a small amount of research into the results of other competitions to get a feel of what I should be aiming for even before I had considered what the EA would be. Then I started thinking about what would be the most likely prevailing market conditions over the period of the competition and how I could exploit that to reach my objective profit. The result is the Eurobull, very simple, very aggressive.

The full text of the interview was published on the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006 in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2006 is organized by the MetaQuotes Software Corp. and co-sponsored by Spacevision Switzerland SA, FXDD and Interbank FX LLC.

Reason: