Aeternus V3 Pro
- Manuel Rodriguez Fernandez
- Version: 1.0
- Aktivierungen: 5
EA based on price deviation.
Market entry trigger based on the price deviation of a series of moving averages of different sizes, with confirmation of 3 different stochastics.
In this way we get very few tickets, but very accurate.
Signal --> Recommended settings in Comments
It has several modes of market exit:
• Through TakeProfit achieved as the first option.
• Martingale re-entries with the same entry logic
• Exit for total profit
• Exit for positive equity
-> Stochastic Settings <-
• Sell level → or also, overbought level
• Buy level → or also oversold level
-> Operations Configuration <-
• Lot → First entry fixed lot
• TP → TakeProfit (in pips) of each entry
• Multiplier (Martingale) → Multiplier to apply using reentries
• Maximum lot → Maximum lot in which trades will be opened using re-entries.
-> Output Configuration <-
• Exit for profit ($/€)→ in currency (not pips)
• Exit for positive equity? → true/false to activate or deactivate this system
• Equity ($/€) → in currency (not pips). Upon reaching the value stipulated in this parameter, the EA will close all operations upon reaching that value (in euro/dollar/...) of positive equity with respect to the last balance without operations. In this way it is possible not to leave operations hooked away from the current price by resetting the operation, and updating the balance that the EA will take into account in this parameter from the date.
• DD maximum? → true/false to enable or disable this option
• Maximum loss percentage →30%. This is a security system to protect the account. If it reaches a negative float equivalent to the set percentage, the EA will close all trades and will shut itself off to stop trading, requiring user action to resume.
Past results DO NOT GUARANTEE future results. Don't risk money you can't afford to lose.
Do not forget to regularly Optimize the EA to adapt it to the desired instrument, timeframes and events.