This trade copier for 'cTrader -> MT4/MT5' consists of two parts:
- Trade copier EA as you purchased here.
- cTrader signal bot
> This copy suite supports 'hedging' accounts only.
If any question, you could send me messages at my profile page.
1. MetaQuotes Market demo *cannot* be used for utility/copier evaluation. You could download cTrader signal bot and evaluation version of this copier EA from the shared link at first comment here
The evaluation version is limited to USDJPY trade copy only.
2. Install at cTrader
- double click cTrader signal bot 'cTraderSignalBot.algo' and then cTrader will guide you how to install it.
- cTrade will pop up a window asking if you want to allow full access for this copier bot.
- please click yes - as this cTrader signal bot will use MetaQuotes standard file transfer method to interchange the secured data with MT4/MT5 copier EA.
- open any cTrader chart and attach this cTrader bot to chart.
- click the blue button to start. to click again will stop this cTrader bot.
3. Install at MT5
> If it's your first time to buy at MetaQuotes Market and don't know how/where to install your purchased EA, please follow MetaQuotes official guide here.
open any MT5 chart and attach this copier ea to chart. please only attach ONE chart. this copier ea will accommodate multiple symbol trade copies.
there are 'stop' & 'close trades' buttons at panel as well as realtime trade info.
4. Variable explanations
- Copy Group ID String
If you have two more MT5 inside one computer to receive the trade signals from cTrader(s), you could set 'Copy Group ID String' variable (e.g. ABCD, LONDON, INST) at MT5 copier EA. At cTrader side, set the same string texts at cTrader Signal Bot's 'Copy Group ID String' as well. Then this MT5 and cTrader will become a specific copy pair.
- Lot option - 4 options to choose: 'follow cTrader trade lot', 'fixed lot', 'equity-to-equity', 'percent per balance' and 'percent per equity'. default is 'follow' mode.
- Lot multiplier - default is 1.0. The final copied lot size will further multiply this value.
- Symbol map list - the copier EA has embeded some auto rules for symbol name conversion. if you see any warning popup saying that cTrader symbol doesn't exist at MT5 side, please use this variable to set.
cTrader symbol name plus comma plus MT5 symbol name plus semicolon. for instance for 2 pairs:
- Applicable symbol list - if you want to restrict the trade copy to certain symbols, please add cTrader symbol name plus comma. for instance, XAUUSD,US30,
- Reverse trade - reverse any trade from cTrader. if enabled, MT5 side will place SHORT trade if cTrade has a LONG trade.
- Order magic number - order identification for those trades placed by this copier ea.
- Each order's take profit & stop loss in point - default is zero - that means this feature is disabled. unit is in point.
- Each symbol's take profit & stop loss in $ - default is zero - that means this feature is disabled. it calculates each symbol's trades profit or loss in $.
- Total take profit & stop loss in $ - default is zero - that means this feature is disabled. it calculates all trades profit or loss in $. kindly note all above mentioned profit & loss calculations are limited to the same magic number set at this EA.
- Trailing stop and Breakeven - defaults are disabled. If enabled, EA will use its profit start and moved point to set. Trailing stop will keep moving stoploss price if more profits are gained - while Breakeven just moves stoploss price once.
- Follow initial SL & TP price from cTrader - copy the initial sl & tp prices from cTrader. don't suggest to turn on. by default, this copier ea will take order close if that trade gets sl or tp at cTrader. that could avoid that copied trade gets early close and have better sync with cTrade side.
- Partial close is only supported if 'Follow cTrader trade lot' or 'Equity-To-Equity' lot mode is selected.
MT4 copier ea can be found here
Author also designs below cross-platform copiers if you're interested
1. TradingView Alerts to NinjaTrader
2. TradingView Alerts to MT4
3. TradingView Alerts to MT5
4. TradingView Alerts to cTrader
5. MT4 to cTrader
6. MT5 to cTrader
7. cTrader to MT4
8. cTrader to MT5
9. MT4 to NinjaTrader
10. MT5 to NinjaTrader
11. NinjaTrader to MT4
12. NinjaTrader to MT5
13. Telegram to NinjaTrader
14. Telegram to MT4/MT5