Night Ranger MT5
- William Brandon Autry
- Version: 3.1
- Aktualisiert: 15 März 2023
- Aktivierungen: 8
Night Ranger is a night scalper EA that utilizes a proven strategy at its core. By default, Night Ranger trades for only three hours each day and is armed with precision coding tools to pinpoint and execute only high-quality market orders and/or limit orders that benefit from a hard take profit as well as a hard stop loss. What makes Night Ranger special is not only how it collects wins, but more importantly how it manages the account.
In addition to useful filters such as a spread filter, max negative swap filter, Holiday/New Year's filter, price channel filter, and more, Night Ranger harnesses an intuitive news filter as well as a recovery algorithm. It will not "blow" your account.
As you may already know, the ability to accurately filter news releases is extremely useful for controlling risk and helps avoid potentially bad trade decisions.
Night Ranger is a smart, well thought out and easy to use EA and will be a great addition to your trading portfolio. When back testing I recommend testing many years (10-20 years) in order to demonstrate the robustness of Night Ranger.
- Join the Night Ranger Expert Advisor robot channel on this link
- Follow the Night Ranger Expert Advisor live signal on this link and this link
- If you want this Expert Advisor in MT4, you can find it here
- Currency pairs: GBPUSD,EURUSD,EURCHF,USDCAD,USDCHF,CHFJPY,AUDCAD,EURCAD,EURAUD
- Timeframe: M5
- Default settings are recommended for safest performance
- Minimum deposit: $100
The requirements for the use of Night Ranger are: hedging account, good brokerage conditions (low spread and low slippage during the rollover time) and EA should run on a VPS at all times
- One Chart Setup: Allows the EA to trade only the current pair, or multiple pairs from the current chart
- Max Open Pairs: Limits the number of pairs that can be open simultaneously
- Maximum Spread: The maximum allowed spread to open orders
- Money Management: Choose fixed lot sizes, balance %, or per balance/equity
- Swap Filter: Sets the max negative swap allowed for trades. Can be set to use every day, only on triple swap day, or do not use
- Volatility Filters: Max Current %, Minimum Current %, Max Peak Day %, Minimum Day %
- Stock Market Filter: Pauses trading in the event of the stock exchange crashing
- Rollover Filter: Pauses new trades during rollover period
- Max Net Currencies: This controls risk using the currency, not the pair
- Lot Type: Manual, Balance, or Equity based
- Stop Loss Type: Hard Stop
- Drawdown Management: Close all by DD %, or Close all by DD% and pause until next trading day
- Bank Holiday Filter: Pauses trades on banking holidays
- Allow trading at market open: True/False
- Stop Trading On Friday Before Market Close: True/False
Past performance is never a guarantee of future results. Always back test and test on a demo account until you feel confident enough to invest your own real money for your own personal goals.
Excited, I've already done the backtests and I've already bought the full version and I'm putting it in real! Congratulations for the EA