Ladyboy is a fully automated EA designed to trade EURUSD only. It is working with its own complex algorithm combines with some indicators and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to get opportunities to entry and exit.
Entry and exit logic operates on Bar Close only. This filters market noise, dramatically speeds up optimizations, avoids stop loss hunting, and ensures proper operation at any broker with a reasonable spread. The EA uses complicated filtering techniques to search for accurate entry and exit points.
The Expert was tested with historical H1 period in EURUSD with exceptional results. You can download the demo and test it yourself. My tests were performed with the real tick date with 99,90% accuracy, actual spread, additional slippage and high commission.
- No grid, no martingale, no arbitrage, no tick scalping, non curve fitting!
- 5 year 99% quality backtest
- Backtest fastest method with Model: Open Prices only (Entry and exit logic operates on bar close)
- No optimiziation need.
- Best optimized for actually market situations.
- Works with 4-5 digits Brokers
- Spread Filter
- Equity Stop
- Drawdown Protection
- Fast Buttons for Closing Open Orders (CloseAll, CloseProfit, CloseLoss, CloseBuys, CloseSells)
- Infopanel with EA informations
- 3 Types of Money Management(Fixed Lot, Percentage,Proportional)
- Adjustable trading times
- Advanced algorithm for entering and exiting the market.
- Trailing Stop with 6 different methods
- Hard stop loss and take profit for each position
TIMEFRAME: H1 (It is not recommended to use other timeframes for this robot, because they can only compromise the accuracy of the operations.)
SYMBOLS: EURUSD(Did not use this robot in other pairs.)
- Before using on real money, test the adviser with the minimum risk on the cent trading account.
- Use VPS or the server with minimal network delays to the server of the broker
- Low spreads + low commission + quality execution - this is the main thing when choosing a broker for trading
- Allowed hedging account
Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (EA could also make losses).
The backtests shown (e.g. in screenshots) are highly optimized to find the best parameters but therefore results cannot be transferred to live trading.
This strategy will always use a stop loss, but still execution of the SL depends on your broker.