- I myself had been doing discretionary trading for about 5 years, but I couldn't get enough time to trade, so I switched to system trading with EA.
- Now I leave all the trades to my own EA. All the EA for sale make trades on my live account.
- Since I am betting my own real money, I do not intend to sell EA that seems to be profitable but not actually.
- It is my hope that both me and you will have a win-win relationship.
What it is
- Grid Repeat EA for USDCHF.
- Typically, conventional Grid Repeat EA has a lack that the unrealized loss continues to grow even once the price is out of range which EA expected
- This EA has a center line which based on recent highest/lowest price. Around center line, this EA does both buy/sell trades, but above center line, just selling, and below center line, just buying.
- Judging the current market is treding or range, following market only when strong trend, and setting moderate stop loss, You can get a high performance with small investment.
- This is for compound interest. When true, lot is modified depending on current equity.
- When false, lot is decided by [Lot] parameter
- The amount of lot is adjusted by [risk] parameter
- Formula is here: lot = equity/ risk
- Example： (Equity: 3000USD, denom :30000) lot = 3000 / 30000 = 0.1