EA Zone AUDCAD mt5
You can find the robots of the collection on my profile: EA Zone Collection
- EA Zone All (Demo)
You can see the performance for this currency in the Statistics tab.
- You should have a capital of $1,000 per EA.
- A risk percentage of 2% is good, you can put less or more (be careful with the DD if you put more, it is risky). Finally, you take your desired risk and divide it by the number of EA, you will then know how much to put in the "Risk percent" parameter.
- The leverage of 1:30 is sufficient.
I have 12 EA's. I need a trading account with $12,000
I want 1.5% risk. So: 1.5 / 12 = 0.125 Each EA will have a "Risk Percent" setting of 0.125.
Golden rule in trading:
- It is important to diversify your trading account, as the saying goes, don't put all your eggs in one basket (imagine the baskets are your EA and the eggs are your money). If you put all your eggs in one basket and it falls, you will have no eggs left. On the other hand, scatter your eggs in several baskets, if a basket falls, you will still have eggs.
- Never invest money you can't afford to lose!
What is it? Another EA that can be added to your EA portfolio, it is important to diversify. Of course, don't forget to read the FAQ to know the balance needed and what risk to use.
Each position has a stop loss and a take profit, the ratio between the stop loss and the take profit is greater than 1.
The stop loss will not be greater than 100 pips.
The strategy is tested since the creation of the currency, I consider that testing a robot in a chosen period suppresses the problems encountered by the strategy. The problem will come later and it will have much more consequence.
Join the community on Discord EA Zone (Discussion and analysis on the EAs of the mql5 site.)
You can find more details on the FAQ
- Open a 1H period AUDCAD chart.
- Drag the robot on the graph.
- In the "General" tab, check the box "Allow algorithmic trading"
- adjust the settings as desired.
- Click OK.
- Click on Trading Algo