Price Alarms to smartphone and desktop
Alarms to smartphone, tablet, desktop and chart window when price passes a graphically predefined price label level.
Custom price labels designed to allow a trader to enable or disable alarms with one click.
Efficiency is the name of the game with this indicator.
Core functionality exists by default in MT - this just makes life easy. Focus on the trading, time management and not the logistics.
- Use_SuperPriceAlarms - the on/off switch for the indicator.
- Alert_alarm_on - sends an alert (MT4 popup) to the desktop, when alarm triggers.
- Notification_alarm_on - sends an alert to a smartphone, tablet or other configured device, when alarm triggered.
- Comment_alarm_on - displays a comment in the current chart window, when alarm triggers.
- User_msg_upper - a user-defined message to the upper bound alarm
- User_msg_lower - a user-defined message to the lower bound alarm.
- Upper_label_color - color of the upper bound price label.
- Lower_label_color - color of the lower bound price label.
- Move price labels to the required price level.
- Upper label alarms when Price > Bid
- Lower label alarms when Price < Bid
- Turn alarm on/off by clicking the tick/cross on the custom price label.
- The upper bound price label (blue by default) will alarm if Bid price is above the label.
- The lower bound price label (red by default) will alarm if Bid price is below the label.
- A price label alarms once. The on/off indicator will be set to off once it has alarmed.
- If the label is set to 'X' it is off, a 'tick' signs means it is on.
- Edit indicator variables to enable comment (window message), alert (desktop popup) and notification (smatphone, iPad and other device alarms).
Configuring Notifications on Your Mobile or Other Device
- Install MT4 on you mobile device with a live or demo account
- Identify the 'MetaQuotes ID' for the mobile device. Go to the 'Messages' menu on your mobile to find the unique 8 character code.
- In MT4 on your client terminal (desktop) enter the 'MetaQuotes ID' by going to the 'Options' menu & 'Notifications' tab.
- Enter the 'MetaQuotes ID', check the 'Enable Notifications' check box, then click the 'Test' button to ensure everything is working. You should receive a test message to your mobile device.
- That's it.