Digit Repeat SR
It is thought that repeating numbers in nature have a divine and magical presence. These patterns and synchronicities that appear in our lives can represent significance, so if you see a repeating sequence make a note of it!
In Trading, the repetition of numbers can be found in price. It's no coincidence that around these levels that contain the repetition of numbers that price reacts significantly around. This indicator allows you to plot areas that contain repetitions and edit how many repetitions must be present in price. Just apply it to a chart a see for yourself how price reacts around these areas! They make for great support and resistance levels. Use them alone or in conjunction with other SR levels for added confluence.
- # of Duplicate Digits: The number of times a digit has to repeat. Entering 3 means a number has to repeat 3 times in a row (x.xx222), entering 4 means a number has to repeat 4 times in a row (x.x2222), etc.
- Display Labels: Turn Labels on or off.
- Label FontSize: Enter the font size for the labels.
- Label Bar Offset: Offset the labels "X" bars back.
- Line & Label Color: Choose the color for the lines/labels.
- Line Style: Select the style for indicator lines.
- Line Width: Enter the width for indicator lines.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please reach out to me.