- Bewertungen (3)
- Diskussion (4)
project1 Metatrader4 EA is based on market behavior, I studying market movements and behaviors since 2016 I found some action that happens most of time when market is volatile (not on news) when price rises or fall on particular time and keeps moving and makes big candles on m1 chart there is reverse. The EA is created to make profit from candles like that, EA's base setting is set to make action on for example: GBP-USD pair with minimum of 150 point candle(base settings). when price hits maximum or minimum on 1m chart EA places pending order if price reverses it opens orders and comes with trailing stop loss for maximum profit(You will understand EA working strategy better when you run visual backtest).
- Candle_Size: Candle filter to make action on indicated candle size
- StopLoss: Stop loss points
- MinLots: Minimum lot size to trade
- MaxLots: Maximum lot size to trade
- Risk: Risk factor from 0 to 100
- Lot_Increment: If it is off minimum lot is always traded, If on increased trade lot size based on Risk and MaxLots
- MaxSpreadPlusComission: Sets maximum spreads plus comission
- Cut_Start_Limit: From where to start placing order in points
- Distance: Distance to activate order in points
Before start working EA on live account always test it on live account with as low as 20-30$ depending on brokers and leverage lot size can be 0.01.
Don't make decisions on demo or backtesting because real results are always different you need to test it on small fund with real accounts with ENC low latency brokers.