Turbo Scalper M1
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! MANDATORY READING!
If you bought a robot, installed it on your broker first on a demo account and it did not bring the desired result, be sure to write to us telegram @KozakBoss
We will find the correct settings for your broker ourselves and pass them on to you!
TURBO SCALPER M1 is a fully automatic trading robot for the GBPUSD currency pair. The robot works on the M1 timeframe. This is the smallest and most dynamic timeframe on the Metatrader4 platform. The algorithm of the robot's work is to analyze the market dynamics using the analytical module of signals, after which the robot opens pending orders and looks where the price is going. If the price moves in the right direction and breaks through the placed pending order, the robot starts following it around the market. If the price goes in the opposite direction, the robot deletes the pending order. Thus, the robot forms a grid of open orders at a certain distance. Then the robot accompanies each open order separately. Upon receiving the desired profit, the robot closes open orders. When receiving a loss, the robot can close unpromising trades and open new, more effective ones. The robot opens a large number of trades every day.
Advantages of the TURBO SCALPER M1 robot:
- this is a real scalper that trades on the M1 timeframe.
- this robot is built on a neural network platform. He is capable of learning in non-standard trading situations.
- The default settings are for GBPUSD, but this robot can be configured to trade almost all currency pairs.
- the robot works both on a PC and on a VPS server.
- the robot works in full automatic mode. The trader does not need to set it up for trading.
- on one Metatrader4, you can simultaneously put several robots to trade, on different currency pairs and different timeframes.
- the robot trades with a minimum deposit of $ 100
- Recommended broker FXTM. We tested the robot on it.
Robot settings TURBO SCALPER M1:
- TrailingStop is the size of the tailing stop. The robot pulls StopLoss to the current price, thereby reducing the risk of loss and increasing the opportunity to make a profit. And also fix potential losses at the current position.
- StopLoss - the robot sets StopLoss for open positions.
- Risk - this parameter controls the volume of trades to be opened as a percentage of the deposit.
- Max_Spread - the maximum spread at which the robot will open trades. Be careful if your broker's spread is higher than this value, the robot will not open trades.
- Magic - the magic number of the robot. For each robot launched on the terminal, you need to specify a unique number so that the robots can trade together.
In most cases, the robot works effectively with the default settings. But there are times when in some brokers the settings need to be slightly changed. If your robot does not work efficiently, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our programmer will help you configure it!
2. Added the Buy_Sell function. This parameter in the robot's settings allows or prohibits simultaneously opening deals in different directions. This is necessary for the US market, because there it is forbidden to open simultaneously buy and sell deals. If the parameter is Buy_Sell = false, the robot will not open deals in different directions.