Panther Trader Pro
Panther Trader Pro is a trading robot for the trading on forex. This is a Trend Following system that trades mainly during Asian Session.
The EA has been subjected to stress tests for a period of 17 years and passes every year with a very advantageous profit/drawdown ratio.
Important Information Revealed
Panther Trader Pro Work in EURUSD AUDUSD and GBPUSD M1
This Ea is Fifo Compliance
It analyzes the market without using obsolete indicators and pattern, looking for the main trend, entering the market based on volatility and an artificial intelligence algorithm to predict the likely future trend.
The maximum accuracy backtests allowed show a high payout rate and good resistance to unexpected market events.
This Ea use Momentum Oscillator for identify the trend.
Recommended Test Period 2003 to Today.
if you can not run a backtest, watch the video below.
Here you can find a complete guide to run a backtest correctly: How To Backtest Any Trading System Correctly
|Symbol||EURUSD AUDUSD and GBPUSD|
|Settings||Default or set files|
|Brokers||Ecn, stp or ndd|
|Minimum Deposit||2000 usd|
|Market Entry method||Market Order|
|Tester Method||tick by tick|
- Lot: lot amount with autolot disabled
- Autolot: Enable autolot or disable it
- Risk: risk for autolot calculation
- Magic Number: id for identify Ea orders
- Spread Allowed: spread limit, over no trade will be open
- Momentum Period: Ma Periods for Momentum Indicator
- Momentum Price: Applied Price for Momentum Indicator
- Momentum Timeframe: Timeframe for Momentum Indicator
- Momentum Limit Value: Momentum EA limit value for entry at market
- Monday: Enable trading on this Day
- Tuesday: Enable trading on this Day
- Wednesday: Enable trading on this Day
- Thursday: Enable trading on this Day
- Friday: Enable trading on this Day
- Saturday: Enable trading on this Day
- Sunday: Enable trading on this Day
- Enable Buy: Enable Buy Trade
- Enable Sell: Enable Sell Trade
- One trade for one bar: only one trade for each bar
- Order Timeframe: Timeframe for Ea First order
- Max Orders: Maximum number of orders
- Coeff Sum: Position increase coeff
- Minimum Distance: Minimum Distance For secondary Positions
- One Trade Bar Grid: if true, robot can open only one trade for bar for grid orders.
- Timeframe Secondary Order: Timeframe for secondary Trades.
- Take Profit: take profit for orders
- Modify Take Profit for First Order: Use a different take profit for the first order
- Take Profit for first order: take profit for first order
- Close only end of bar: close trades only at the end of M1 bar
- Enable Money Max Loss: Enable Loss Limit in money
- Every Microlot: Moltiply the amount of "money max loss" x 100 x lot
- Stop Trading When Hit: Stop Trading when you hit max loss
- Maximum Monetary loss: Maximum Monetary Loss amount
- Close Friday: Close all trades on Friday, only if they are in profit, and do not open any others.
- Close Friday Hour: closing time on Friday
- Trade Comment: trades comments
- Broker Utc: Broker utc time (usually 2)
- Enable News Filter: Switch to false for disable news filter or to true for enable it.
- Pause After News in minuts: Trading pause after news in minuts
- Pause Before News in minuts: Trading pause before news in minuts
For other questions or installation video, please contact me!