Tick Volume Chart MT5
- Boris Sedov
- Version: 1.0
- Aktivierungen: 5
Tick Volume Chart — fixed volume bars for MetaTrader 5
The utility creates charts on which each candle has a fixed tick volume. Data sampling is carried out not by time but by the tick volume. Each bar contains a given (fixed) tick volume. The tick volume can be adjusted by changing the value in a special field. You can apply indicators, Expert Advisors and scripts to the tick chart. You get a fully functional chart, on which you can work just as well as on a regular chart.
The graph is built not only in real time, but also on history, due to the existing tick database. Thus, at any time, you can open a chart on which the history has already been accumulated.
At the same time the data is updated synchronously with the basic chart with no delays.
You can simultaneously create several charts.
- Panel size (%) — you can use the zoom to increase or decrease the size of all buttons.
The default value is 100%, but you can change this value to increase or decrease the size of all buttons.
- Graphic settings — this is a group of parameters for configuring graphics.
- Open the "Navigator" window.
- Find the "Tick Volume Chart" and drag it to the desired chart (any timeframe).
- Enter the desired tick volume value in a special field.
- Open the resulting chart by clicking the corresponding "Open chart" button.