TopMaster EA MT5
MT4 version: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/48455
Every trade is protected by SL
The EA can work in 3 modes:
- Strategy A (Recovery) - recovers faster during drawdowns by increasing position sizes after a closed loss. It gives more comfortable growth curve
- Strategy B (Classic) - relatively rare trading, but quality of the average trade is at it's maximum. No martingale, grid or hedging is used
- Strategy C (Reversal) - aims to profit from the reversal of trends in markets, as most popular major pairs seem to be in the mean-reverse state right now. It gets in with a market order in the direction opposite to relatively strong fake price movement. It utilises powerful deep learning techniques to filter out market noise to leave only the most effective entries.
- Stable growth curve as a result of a high % of winning trades
- Stress-tested on all available history
- Automatic GMT adjustment
- Minimum deposit is $50
- Easy setup and use
Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD
Strategy A requires you to open Account history!
To view MT4 trade history, log in to MT4 and go to Terminal window where you would normally see your account balance. Choose Account history tab at the bottom. Right click within to choose All History or Last 3 Months
- Strategy A (Recovery) EURUSD: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/565703
- TradingStrategy - select the strategy you want to use
- StartLotSize - proportional lot size if EnableAutoLot=true and fixed lot size in case EnableAutoLot=false
- EnableAutoLot - trading lot will increase with an increase in your account's balance
- FundsForAutoLot - amount of balance to be used for every StartLotSize if EnableAutoLot=true. E.g. FundsForAutoLot=1000 and StartLotSize=0.05 means that for every $1000 there will be 0.05 lots opened
- MaxLotSize - max allowed lot size
- EquitySoftStop% - the EA will not open initial order if equity falls below the specified % of the balance
- EquityHardStop% - the EA will not open any new order and will close all open positions if equity falls below the specified % of the balance
- TradeDirection - parameter to limit direction, long/short
- MaxNumberOpenPosition - if the max number of open positions exceeds this value, the EA will not open a new trade
- DisableHolidays - not to trade during NY holidays
- ShutDown - set it to true if you don't want to trade after the current position is closed
- SpreadFilterPips - if spread is higher than this value, the trade won't be opened
- MaxSlippagePips - max slippage for Instant account (not ECN)
- GMT/DST_Offset_Auto - if true, the EA will find the GMT offset automatically. Allow requests to https://www.worldtimeserver.com
- GMT_Offset(winter)_Manual - set your broker's time zone (in winter)
- DaylightSavingTime_Manual - if your broker uses daylight saving time, set this to Europe or US
- OrderTakeProfitPips - the size of TP in pips (1 pip = 10 points)
- OrderStopLossPips - the size of SL in pips
- TrailStopSizePips - trailing stop when a position is in profit. The trailing stop level will follow position if it becomes increasingly profitable
- TrailStopStartPips - number of pips to activate trailing SL
- BreakEvenPips - profit in pips at which the EA automatically moves SL to break even
- TradeDuration - set the max position holding time, in bars
- HourToStopOnFriday - specify an hour to stop trading and close all open positions on Friday evening
- MaxTrades - max number of recovery trades
- Multiplier - recovery coeff.
- CustomSettings - custom coefficients separated by commas
- BasicMagicNumber - unique number to track open trades. It must be less than 99999
- TradeComment - comment to your trades
- Test any changes thoroughly before running EA on a live account
Try the demo now!
- Added new parameter: MarginSoftStop% - the EA will not open new trades if Margin level falls below the specified percentage.
- Added new parameter: BreakEvenBars - the EA will move Take Profit to Breakeven when the specified number of bars expires.
- Added new parameter: CustomOptCriterion - allows you to select custom metrics for optimization.
- Improved Info Panel.
- Added new strategy 'C'. Contrary to TopMaster's main strategy, strategy C aims to profit from the reversal of trends in markets, as most popular major pairs seem to be in the mean-reversal state right now. It gets in with a market order in the direction opposite to relatively strong fake price movement. It utilises powerful deep learning techniques to filter out market noise in order to leave only the most effective entry points.
***Use parameter 'VolatilityFactor' to adjust the frequency and quality of trade entries. The quality goes up as the frequency of trades declines. Recommended to optimize it from 1 to 100 and select the desired value.
- MaxRiskPerTrade% - maximum permissible risk per trade as a percentage of the account balance.
- HourToStart - hour of the day at which the EA will start to look for trading opportunities.
- HourToStop - hour at which the EA will stop to look for trading opportunities.
- DaysOfWeek - day of the week at which the EA will be allowed to trade. E.g. 234 means 2nd, 3rd and 4th days of the week.
- HedgingTrades - enable/disable the possibility of opening a new trade that goes against an existing one.
- ATR_Period - period of daily ATR to calculate VolatilityFactor.
- Updated a built-in news database.
- Improved Info Panel.
- Fixed small bugs.