- You can avoid entering during market turbulence
- You can only open orders according to the general trend
- Will you know if the trend is strong or weak
- If you entered with any order, using this indicator you can find out if the trend has become weak or is still strong, and so you can determine whether to continue the position or not
- This indicator will help you find out if the trend has become weak so that you pay attention to it, but this does not mean that you need to close your position
- This indicator will help you find out the price of a trend reversal, so that you can execute quick orders (scalping)
- This indicator is very strong across all pairs and all timeframes, so you can trade both long and short orders (scalping) .... etc.
- This indicator will give you strong signals with stop loss and high take profit.
- This indicator is created in high quality. This means that you do not have to work with other indicators or other systems.
For all TFs, use standard parameters, However, the use of Higher parameters (per and per2) allows the use of several indicators that gives more accurate signals. Parameters delta and delta2 move indicator up and down.
In connection with https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/44250
indicator works cool!