At the request of the moderators, the links in the Adviser's interface have been removed
1. Added the ability to delete pending orders if market orders are closed
2. Added the ability to use classic trailing. Does not work if the indicator trailing is enabled
3. Added the ability to transfer positions to breakeven
4. Added a parameter that allows you to close losing positions if it exceeds the set value as a percentage of the funds used for trading
5. changed the information panel that displays current trades, drawdown, etc.
All changes and additions are made by numerous requests of users
Fixed a minor error in the code
1. Added the ability to specify volumes for the second strategy in the order opening panel on the chart, at the request of users
1. Replaced the indicator FX Volcano Volcano Pro
2. added additional parameters to the INDICATOR SETTINGS section to allow more flexible configuration of indicator parameters:
Amplitude for calculations-Amplitude for indicator calculations
ATR Period - the Period of the ATR indicator for smoothing trailing or Stop Loss levels
ATR Multiplier-Multiplier of the ATR indicator for calculating trailing or Stop Loss levels
3. On the chart attached to the control panel the 2nd strategy, at the request of users
4. Optimized some parts of the code
1. Changed the algorithm for automatically setting the stop loss level if the parameter Stop Loss = 0. Now the automatic stop loss level is set not by the minimum/maximum of the previous day, but by the indicator readings.
2. Added a second trading strategy that allows you to earn extra money and partially hedge open positions on the trend, however, this may increase the drawdown. Used with caution.
Use the 2nd Strategy - Enable or disable the second strategy
Timeframe for 2nd Strategy - Timeframe for opening orders for the second strategy. Orders are opened 1 time per bar. If M15 is set, 1 order will be opened every 15 minutes (4 orders per hour).
Indicator Timeframe for 2nd Strategy - The indicator Timeframe for the second strategy. I.e., the timeframe for calculating indicators for the 2nd strategy.
Lot Buy for 2nd Strategy - Volume of Buy orders for the second strategy. If the volume specified is less than the minimum allowed or more than the maximum allowed for your broker, the adviser will open volumes according to your broker's conditions.
Lot Sell for 2nd Strategy - the Volume of Sell orders for the second strategy. If the volume specified is less than the minimum allowed or more than the maximum allowed for your broker, the adviser will open volumes according to your broker's conditions.
Minimum distance from the indicator values - The Minimum distance from the indicator levels to the current price to open orders for the second strategy.
The second strategy will work differently, depending on whether the indicator trailing is enabled or not. Before enabling the second strategy on a real account, make tests in the strategy tester in visual mode or trade for some time on a demo account to fully understand the principle of the second strategy and choose the optimal settings for yourself.
1. Setting stop loss when opening orders manually using the open panel on the chart (at the request of users ).
2. Alert and send Push notifications when the trend changes (useful when trading with the expert Advisor in manual mode).
1. Fixed drawing of the built-in indicator on the chart when changing the timeframe
2. Fixed drawing of trailing levels based on the indicator
3. Added the ability to select the color of the lines of the built- in indicator
1. Added the ability to allow the expert Advisor to set pending orders based on a trend.
2. Added the ability to enable trailing based on the built- in indicator.
3. Added the ability to enable or disable drawing of trend lines by the indicator on the chart.
Five star product! Seller is very fine and highly supportive. Profitable EA