- List of Tradefields (Tradefields) - is trade fields list commas separated, default empty string;
- Lots Multiplier (MultiLots) - is a multiplication size factor for grid lots, default 0.0;
- TakeProfit (TakeProfit) - is orders take profit, default 500;
- StopLoss (StopLoss) - is orders stop loss, default 500;
- Trailing Stop (TrailingStops) - is orders trailing stops , default 100;
- Spread (MaxSpread) - is maximal spread, default 50;
- Positions (MaxPositions) - is limit to max positions? default 50;
- Indicator Filter (Indicator) - is the indicator used, default Candlestick Pattern;
- PlayMonday,PlayTuesday,PlayWednesday,PlayThursday,PlayFriday - is time to play on weekdays, default "00:00-24:00";
- PlaySaturday, PlaySunday - is time to play on weekend, default empty string;
- Magic (Magic) - is orders magic number, default 7777779;
- Comments (Comments) - is orders comments, default empty string;
By default, the List of Tradefields is empty and if you don’t define anything there, trade field formed automatically on mini-lot with symbol and timeframe which are selected to run the EA in the Tester or on the Terminal chart.
You can define trade fields by specifying the size of the lot with the symbol and timeframe colon separated, for example 1.0:EURUSD:H1 or 0.01:GBPUSD:M1. Lot can be defined as percent from deposit for example 1%:EURUSD:H1. All work trade field are visualized on screen (See Screenshot)
Consider the fact that the EA uses a neural network and machine learning on historical data, so in training time intervals the trading results can be excessively good. But this should not be guided by and always check the EA for forward trading, because the market is constantly changing and the results may be different.