Cross Direction Finding Trend
Cross Direction Finding Trend is an indicator that generates trend signal. It generates trend signal with its own algorithm.
These lines give buying and selling signals. Can be used in all pairs. Sends a signal to the user with the alert feature.
- Enter the signal when the buy and sell signal arrives.
- Processing should only be initiated when signal warnings are received.
- It is absolutely necessary to close the operation when an opposite signal is received.
- Or the user has to stop the damage and put the profit taking levels.
- Currency pairs: Any
- Time interval: M5, M15, M30, H1, H4
- AlertsOn - send alerts. If this feature is activated, it will be activated in other warning properties.
- AlertsMessage - send a message
- AlertsSound - sound alert setting
- AlertsEmail - email alert setting. Send alerts to mail address.