The trading expert does not use indicators. It trades the breakdown of daily extremes using the method of placing pending orders. In his work he uses 3-timeframes - 1D (for choosing the price of pending orders), 4H (for building the grid), 30M (for exiting deals). It also closes the position using TakeProfit. When a trade reaches a certain profit, it puts StopLoss at no loss. It is recommended to set the working time of the expert at the beginning of the European trading session until the end of the American one. Tested on the whole story that I have in the terminal.
Oil of any brand (Brent, WTI, Crude, Heating);
Timeframe: H4 (required);
Minimum deposit: 1000$;
- Lots - fixed lot amount.
- LotSizePlus - volume increase of the next lot.
- MoneyManagement - lot size, which depends on the size of the deposit and the risk level set by the trader.
- Risk - the level of acceptable risk.
- Magic - a unique order number.
- TakeProfit - take profit of the first order.
- TakeProfit2- take profit of the second order (if the first order was also closed by take profit).
- Step - the minimum difference in the price of orders in the grid.
- lowminus - minimum price difference and the price of a pending order.
- highplus- the difference of the maximum price and the price of a pending order.
- puf-the number of points at which Stoploss is set to breakeven.
- Breakeven- difference in points, between the price of an open position and breakeven Stoploss.
2. Добавлена новая переменная: (puf) - пройденное количество пунктов, для выставления Stoploss на безубыток.