- Diskussion (1)
- Neue Funktionen
Entropy is an expert advisor with artificial intelligence developed for the Meta Trader 5 platform. Due to advanced functionality and robustness of MT5 many clients have requested for MT5 version of Entropy stemming from Entropy MT4. Entropy has ability to self-learn and adapt to the recurring rhythm, chaos and disorderliness in the market to MT5 platform. Entropy algorithm was developed in a way to ensure minimal human input or intervention to determine the in-coming market sentiment and price action that is extremely hard to pick by human eyes or manual trading.
The strategy and method in which Entropy is based on comply strictly to the core rules of trading and has an edge in its simplicity and ability to preserve initial capital and opening position only when the potential for profit far outweighs likely loss.
There are inbuilt time zone and DST adjustment engine that detects broker time and seasonal time changes. Therefore, there is no need for time change hassle and a news engine that will put the expert to sleep mode if there is any economic news with the potential for an unpredictable adverse effect on market technicalities. We also aimed to address some major mistakes traders, developers and coders make when implementing their so-called promising strategies that only deliver amazing result in visual back-tests, but fail woefully on a demo and ultimately on a live trading account.
No toxic or margin hugging technique, like Martingale, Averaging, Gridding, Zone Recovery Strategy.
Entropy is designed to always use solid stop loss which is meant to limit risk in case of terminal crashes, server disconnects. Seasoned traders can never rule out the importance of strict money management and preservation of initial capital to live to trade another day. As such, risk per trade is set with all trades and most other parameter are intelligently defined by the algorithm.
As a caveat, we do not make promises of profit for using this algorithm and like every other system out there, there will be a stagnation period that will span for days maybe weeks or month. Overall, the Entropy algorithm will weather the stagnation and the positive movement will eventually outweigh the stagnation time. Res Ipsa Loquitor, Our Live Performance Accounts will speak for itself . Nonetheless, you are encouraged to backtest and demo-trade with your broker to see what potential it has in a live environment with your desired broker first.
Please allow WebRequest for listed URL and paste "http://ec.forexprostools.com/" in the address box for the news filtering.
- Server: Low latency VPS
- Symbol: EURSGD, AUDSGD, GBPSGD, GBPCHF
- Time Frame: Default expert setting optimized for M15, it can be re-optimized for M30
- Broker: Low spread with commission
- Deposit: Greater than $200
- Leverage: Greater than 1:200
- It is important to note that backtesting Entropy in MT5 Strategy tester does not take account of the prevailing news. For faster backtesting select false for "Avoid trade on news"
- OpenDirection: Long only, short only or long and shorts positions
- DynamicLots: False for fixed lot or true for automatic lot calculation
- Lots: If false in DynamicLots fixed lots will be used
- RiskPerTrade: Percent of equity to risk per trade (Risk more than 4% not recommended)
- HardSLPips: Solid stop loss
- MaxSpreadPips: Max spread allowed in pips
- SlippagePips: Max slippage allowed in pips
- Comment: Comment
- Magic: Identifying trades from different expert advisors and when trading platform restarts
- DisplayOnChart: Display spread, swap, balance and win rate on the chart
- FillingMode: Mode on MT5 supported by your broker. select ORDER_FILLING_FOK if the broker does not allow ORDER_FILLING_IOC
- Avoid trade on news: Enables the use of news filter engine.
PS: Entropy MT5 has been designed to work for many instruments including metals, indices, and energy. However, for the sake of safety, it is not recommended to use this EA outside the recommended pair, risk, and time-frame described above. Please message me if you have any question or clarification to make.
2) Fixed news issue from source with investing.com
3) Improved entry and exit logic
4) Increased safety profile
5) Updated news filtering module