Universal Heiken Ashi Pro
- Nikolay Churbanov
- Version: 2.0
Universal Heiken Ashi Pro calculates Heiken Ashi candles with different smoothing methods. The indicator displays two series of Heiken Ashi candles with different parameters. The indicator generates signals along the trend in the direction of slow Heiken Ashi after correction of the fast Heiken Ashi. Then indicator shows statistics and trades for a certain period.
The dashboard displays the following fields:
- Trades - trades count for a certain period;
- Win(%) - percent of winning trades;
- Total pips - total pips earned;
- Pips per trade - average profit in pips per one trade;
- Average TP - average profit trade size in pips;
- Average SL - average loss trade size in pips;
- Maximum TP - maximum profit trade size in pips;
- Maximum SL - maximum loss trade size in pips.
- Profile - predefined profile:
- Conservative - conservative trading (slow smoothing settings);
- Standard - standard trading (average smoothing settings);
- Agressive - agressive trading (fast smoothing settings);
- Custom - custom smoothing settings;
- PrecalculateBars - bars count for calculate statistics;
- Reverse - reverse trades;
- OnlyFirstEntry - trade only the first trend signal.
Fast Heiken Ashi Settings
- Fast_MAType - first smoothing Moving Average type;
- Fast_MAPeriod - period of first Moving Average;
- Fast_UseSecondMovingAverage - using the second Moving Average for smoothing;
- Fast_MAType2 - second Moving Average type;
- Fast_MAPeriod2 - period of the second Moving Average.
Slow Heiken Ashi Settings
- Slow_MAType - first smoothing Moving Average type;
- Slow_MAPeriod - period of the first Moving Average;
- Slow_UseSecondMovingAverage - using of the second Moving Average for smoothing;
- Slow_MAType2 - second Moving Average type;
- Slow_MAPeriod2 - period of the second Moving Average.
- UseAlert - use alerts;
- UseMail - use email notifications;
- UsePush - use push notifications;
- UseSound - use sound notifications;
- NotifySound - notification sound (by default: Alert.wav).
- ProfitTextColor - profit trade text color;
- LossTextColor - loss trade text color;
- ProfitLineColor - profit trade line color;
- LossLineColor - loss trade line color.